Different

For so many years I was looking at the world from the bottom of my reality. I was looking up and wandering, what should i do, how should i react, what is expected from me? I did not realize that maybe, for so many times, the world was expecting for me to react! 

For some time, i realized that that it is me who is discovering and have to ask completely other questions. It was never about me and it was always about my world. My world. The right questions were: what do i see, how do i feel and what do i want to do with it? I am the center of my world, part of of the Universe. I have the right to ask questions and give answers. I am the one who is responsible for the way I feel. The others just see my behavior and the results of my actions.

My thoughts remain in my head and my emotions in my consciousness. This is what I will remember later.

Remember the best!

Comments