Summer

Such a great time! I loved most of the Summer. It's not too much what is left of it and I am happy I could feel some joy and learn some things, visit some people, and do some reading. It was a great time. 

Some of great moments are with my husband, family and friends. After a great weekend at my mum, we had a great time with our friends during the family home evening. We had some before (the 4 of us), but this time we had a real good discussion on the spiritual thought (2 Ne 26: 25 - 29) and afterward, a very good activity of planning. I found myself feeling happy and free. 

I hope others could also have some fun this summer. There were a lot of difficult moments, a lot of pain, but somehow, this time, I remember most of the good moments. Did I succeed to learn that? I hope this will be one of my new habits. 

When I thought it is time to grow up, I feel I remained the same child which needs love and trust to feel happy.


 


Comments