New year, new opportunities!

For some weeks I've been thinking of a new post. Yesterday, traveling through Internet, I found a lot of useful information for myself. I was catching it all and trying to reach for more. I deeply felt this hunger and realised that this is what I missed for a while. Late midnight I felt that my brain is full and needs to rest and have time to realize this huge amount of information. 

For a while I was very still and didn't do too much. I was resting from everything. I needed to look in myself for a come back. This is it. I felt like refreshed and new. Now I have the energy to continue writing, searching and learning. I do not like resting too much. This is not me. Though I am trying to be active and involved in people's lives, there is something that stops me and keeps me away from being constant in my activity.

But the fight is not over. We will find a way, or I will have to be much stronger and go on with it. 

The loss of my grandma made me think again of the things I want to do in my life. Writing in my journal helps me make some conclusions or answer some of my questions. This is important for me. Conclusions and questions make me think even more and this is my favourite activity. I am always asking myself: why or why not?

I am happy to know that there are other people like me, they have the same problems and they are also fighting every day. There are people which I can ask or to whom I can give answers. It is important to not feel alone. Everybody should find someone who might help forgetting the loneliness.

We have a new year and a reason to change, to find opportunities. 
Be wise.

Comments