Countryside

Today I visited some of villages and districts of Moldova. It was great to see the places that remind me of childhood and hear the silence. It was great to feel peace and take some clean air.

I thought of the difference between a life in the village and in town. Sometimes it is such a gap between these two. People are busy with totally other activities, other desires, other worries and other thoughts.

Sometimes I wish I could disappear there and take some time to think, to relax from all the noise and worries. We all handle the daily activities, but sometimes, what if we run to nowhere? Then come back, full of power and energy, fresh for something new!

The trips by car, if it is far, takes all the energy I have and tonight I fill so tired, but tomorrow I will feel my wings again.

Have fun!

Comments

Post a Comment